Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sneak peak of 2011 Spring/Summer collection "Stars of the Unicorn"

Titled “Stars of the Unicorn”, the spring/summer 2011 collection from Ridi Kitty Design
reflects the almost tragic beauty of Unicorns, as well as a bit of stardust and magic. 
Graceful and romantic, the Victorian inspired silhouette is 
adorned with layers of ruffles in soft feminine colours. 
With a focus on sheer fluttering fabrics, the use of glittering stars, crystal accents, and silver appliqués add a brilliant but not overwhelming sparkle that highlight the fabrics movement.

Stars of the Unicorn sketches

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be modeling for you again this year! Your designs are to die for! I'm going to be bringing quite a few wigs, I'm not sure if you have a preference for hair color for your models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm really excited for this collection!

    Wigs are so wonderful. I wish I owned more! I'm thinking lighter hair colors for this collection. Blond, white, light pink or purple. Once I've sorted out which coordinates I'll be sending down we can decide on wig color :)

    ReplyDelete